A minha Lista de blogues

quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2014

Jokes about the English language






Q: What do you say when you are comforting a grammar obsessive?
A: There, Their, They're

Q: What's another name for Santa's elves?
A: Subordinate Clauses.

Q: How do you spell mousetrap?
A: C-A-T.

Q: What is Black and white and read (red) all over?
A: A newspaper

Q: "What letter of the alphabet has got lots of water?"
A: "The C"

Q: "What letter of the alphabet is always waiting in
order?"
A: "The Q."

Q: What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
A: A teapot.


1 comentário:

  1. I love the first and last ones!

    I think the newspaper one might be the oldest joke around, but I'm concerned that I just understood it for the first time ever by seeing it written down. I always wondered how newspapers were red... oh dear.

    ResponderEliminar