A minha Lista de blogues

quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2019

ありがとう Arigatō.....Muchas Gracias......Thank you so much













                                                                   ありがとう Arigatō




From my recent trip to Japan, I would like to highlight amongst my first impressions the value of friendship. In fact, my friend Hiroko Miyasaka was unparalleled, from important tips for the preparation of the trip to an excellent Japanese lunch she and her husband offered us on our first day in Tokyo. Not to mention her concern about our well-being owing to the news of typhoon Hagibis and even coming to Tokyo Station late at night on the eve of the typhoon’s arrival to say farewell and show us the way out of that very busy station.

I realise that friendship makes the world smaller. I got to know her in Caracas and met her again in Tokyo after almost 3 years.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário